So another year has come to an "end" and a new year has begun.
Although, I made it one of my goals at the beginning of 2012 to be more active on my blog - unfortunately it didn't pan out that way. I am thankful for all the opportunities I had and have: from growing friendships, meeting new bloggers, attending various events, learning about new companies & products. I thank everyone: loyal subscribers/readers, visitors who read a blog post or more, blog sale purchasers, and new visitors who just stumbled across my blog.
Keynotes of 2012
This blog can also be found on itscherz.ca ; as well as; twitter @itscherz
"Hit Pan/Shop Stash"
If you don't already follow me on twitter (@itscherz) I had tweeted I was on a hit pan roll. From January to about July/August I noticed I was hitting pans/tubes of products.
Products included:(no particular order)
- Annabelle Mono Eyeshadow pan in Vanilla Chilla
- E.L.F Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer
- Wet N Wild Color Blusher in Mellow Wine
- Revlon eyeliner pen Blackest Black
- Marcelle Cosmetics BB Sample tube in Light Medium
- Annabelle SmudgePaint in Tar
- Annabelle Smoothliner Bronze *HG
- Wet N Wild Eyeliner
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- Essence Waterproof Mascara
- Annabelle Le Big Show Mascara
Due to personal life changes in the later half of 2012, I resorted more towards shopping my makeup stash more and continued to think of DIY projects/thrift shopping.
I do hope to be able to share these projects in the next few weeks. I will continue to share what I love to do and can't wait for what 2013 will bring :)