Look no further.... Marcelle is launching the 1st CANADIAN made BB Cream!
Moisturizing skin care, tinted corrector and make-up base all in one, Marcelle® “BB” stands for Beauty Balm, as it truly enhances your natural beauty.
How can Marcelle BB Cream be used?1) Use as a corrective tinted moisturizer
2) Use it alone or over your moisturizer to unify your complexion.
3) Use it as a make-up base under foundation for total coverage and improved stay-on power.
I was sent a sample of Marcelle BB Cream in Light-Medium. Since I didn't want to just have my thoughts I decided to also get a little help from someone (who was also curious when they saw the bottle)... my mom :)
- 2 shades available: Light-Medium, Medium-Dark
In previous experiences from other brands I've always had more misses than hits on finding the right shade. Offers self-adjusting pigments to adapt to any skin tone. This shade works out for the winter months but I will be making a purchase for Medium-Dark my Asian skin tans easily ;p
- Comes in an air-less tube with pump! No more pouring to much and wasting product. I found I needed to use just half-a-pump to give my face some colour.
- No SPF :( , therefore no a "white-case" on face
- Light-weight or as my mom described it a "cool" feeling like nothing was there
- Didn't transfer to my clothes
- Even out skin
- Controls shine, going from extreme cold to heat while my mom was working in the kitchen throughout this our faces remained matte and shine free :)
- no scent :)
- didn't cake, I have dry skin whereas my mother has oily skin... BB cream looked the same throughout the day
Cherz face (slightly pink)
Marcelle BB Cream applied | after even out skin :)
|Cherz' Mom: notice the sun/age-spots on her cheek :(|
|After Marcelle BB Cream Light-Medium is applied. Sunspots are almost gone|
Arriving to stores February 6, 2012 - but you can order yours now online directly from Marcelle at shop.marcelle.com
Sold at its regular price of $22.95, shipping is FREE with any purchase over $25.00 before taxes